Wednesday 8 May 2013

THE EIGHTH OF MAY.. A VERY SPECIAL DAY!

May 8th, 1988 was the day that Dagga the Parrot came into HER life.. SHE rescued HIM from a totally unsuitable place and HE came to live with HER here in deepest Knightsbridge.

SHE misses HIM.. I have to 'allow' HER this because they had an extraordinary bond and a lot of very funny times together and with other animal and human folk.. 

HE flew in private jets and other light aircraft, sailed on yachts, travelled on trains and cavorted in cars..

I would have liked to have known HIM, I was born before HE died but it was because HE died that I am with HER.

SHE has always loved African Grey Parrots since SHE was young.. if YOU do not know this story, go back to January 2012 and look for a Post called "What made you get a Parrot", then YOU will know about HER Amah and a Malaysian market.

I have to be gentle with HER today for HE never gave HER grief and aggravation like I do. HE was perfect, the ONLY thing HE ever did which was very naughty, was to eat the back of HER Queen Anne desk..

Bye Bye.. Dear Readers.. I wonder how many of YOU knew or remember Dagga-the-Parrot?

GeeGee Parrot.
May 8th, 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment