Thursday 23 May 2013

'C'EST SI BON'.. Doesn't this ring ANY bells with YOU?

No sign of any answers in Comments.. Well, this is going to be short and sweet, isn't it?

Doesn't the song whose title was the same as this Post ring any bells.. apparently not, oh dear, well.. how about 'Santa Baby'.. doesn't that strike a cord? 

SHE was very lucky to see this STAR at the Carlyle Hotel in New York and also in concert in London, apparently they were amazing!

Ok.. I give up, anyway, it is too late for ME to be still prancing about on HER head, so I will tell YOU who it was who sang "Slurp".

"The oil went slurp, slurp, slurp into the barrel" as Eartha Kitt sang 'I'm just an old fashioned girl'.

So.. I'm out of here.. well, in fact, I am off HER head and going to bed..

GeeGee Parrot.
May 23rd, 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment