Wednesday 26 September 2012

SAY IT LOUDLY SO SHE WILL WAKE UP.. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOANNA"

HEEHEE...do YOU think that Joanna heard US all?

Now YOU do not have to it this instant because Joanna lives in Dallas, Texas and that's six hours behind English time.. if YOU did it at three of the clock in the afternoon English time, that would be purfect as it would mean that she would get the message about nine of the clock in the morning.. 

And THAT would surely start Joanna's birthday off in a truly swell fashion!

I think collective thoughts are VERY powerful.. so I want ALL OF YOU to say "please make Joanna's nerve in her leg better" and then I want YOU ALL, YES all of YOU to sing, under YOUR breathe if YOU are reading this at work... 

"Happy birthday to YOU, happy birthday to YOU, happy birthday Dear Joanna, happy birthday to YOU"..

Now, didn't that make YOU laugh?  Don't YOU feel cuddly warm inside that YOU made someone smile today.. it is sometimes the littlest thing that will make someone happy.. I know this to be true.

And from US to YOU, "Joanna, have a very happy day Dear Gurl".

With lurve from HER and ME.

GeeGee Parrot.
September 26th, 2012.

2 comments:

  1. I hesitate to announce this.....but....I do think I'm comin' 'round. Sciatica is so mean. It'll hang in there until the nerve thinks it isn't irritated anymore. If this is this my B'Day present, I'll take it. Many thanks for the Happy B-Day wish. Collective thoughts are indeed very powerful. Believers, of which I am one, call it prayer. Sometimes I'll say to one of my kids, "Well, you have to give me some "guidelines" because the more specific the prayer, the better it will be answered.....whence the expression, be careful what you pray for. God bless lil' GeeGee and HER & that whale of a garden she tends.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh.. indeedy yes.. prayers should be exact, for otherwise how does God know what to do?

      Delete