Thursday 13 September 2012

GUERNSEY....

Dear Readers.. 

Head's up.. MY Blog has flown to Guernsey, one of The Channel Island and is being read by FIVE Islanders.. and, WE have ONE Dear Reader in Poland, I wonder if it is same person as before.. looonng ago WE had a Dear Reader in Poland... now WE see also ONE Dear Reader in Sweden..

Oooh.. talking about Sweden.. SHE wonders if they are going to be further episodes or another series from the team that did that brilliant-must-see-next-episode programme called 'The Bridge', it was VERY SCARY.. VERY GOOD.

Yes, I know I said I was flapping off to YumYum HQ. but jurst wanted to say "Welcome" to new Dear Readers..

Froom frooom.. closest thing to ME in aviation terms was a Harrier Jump Jet but I believe they were de-commissioned.. sad... such a magical aircraft to watch... marvellous engineering.

Pip pip.. chocks away..

GeeGee Parrot.
September 13th, 2012. 

No comments:

Post a Comment