Thursday 6 September 2012

LAPPYSANG & BUTTERY EGG..

Yes Dear Readers.. it is that magical hour when SWSBO.. ah ha.. YOU've forgotten who that is, haven't YOU.. It stands for SHE who should be obeyed.. 

Well, YOU know.. one has to let 'authority' think they are in control, it keeps them sweet

But, back to more important things, when SHE woke ME up this morning, the curtains were not drawn so room was still snuggly-buggly cosy and dark, a mug of our favourite tea was beside bed, so up SHE climbed, bed is VERY high off ground, and in WE snuggled under quilt and yes.. tea was offered.. ooooh.. such slurpy-happiness! 

I LURVE LAPSANG! I truly do.. and I think it is about time SHE trotted off back to Twinings to invest in some more tea.. so awful to run out.

Then I flew off to molest a Monkey Nut and to allow HER to finish slurping in peace.. now it is Buttery Egg time.

SHE is off to garden today and I will perch comfortably, probably on bathroom door, and do MY preliminary draft about recent 'Frenchy Dream' that I had.. YOU see, I don't speak French but I 'am' French in MY dreams.. see the problem, I have to 'speak' with Dagga-the-Parrot who helps ME with the translation bit. Yes, he 'speaks and understands' French.. clever Parrot that HE is.

So YumYum HQ.. here WE come..

But before I go.. Now WE know who has been reading MY Blog in Australia.. it is HER friends Pamela and Paul.. all the way at the other side of world and they read MY Blog.. ooh, SHE got a text message from Pam this morning to say that they were back after loong time to see Pams' family in Queensland.

AND.. WE now know that it has not a Blog Spaniard reading in Spain, it has been an Austrian in Barcelona! Yes, Gabi has been in that Spanish city.. WE hope she has been eating Jamon de Serrano and drinking chilled Fino with Salted Almonds? 

ByeBye.. time to flap off now.. more later.

GeeGee Parrot.
September 6th, 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment