Tuesday 19 January 2016

WHEN A FRIEND MAKES YOU CRY..

No, it's ok, Dear Readers, I don't need or want you to go and 'sort' this person out.. she's got wet-eyed because of kindness that has been extended to her.

In a very recent post, we wrote that I am going to Matthew, my vet, and will be sedated so that he can fit an avian collar. This is because I have re-plucked my feathers and am now doing it even whilst sitting on my mama's head. I know, sometimes I AM silly.

But the grim truth is not only will the collar be fitted but I will be kept in to be 'under observation'.. gulp. In jail as it were but not my usual comfy place of jaildom but somewhere new, for I have only been to this new place three times for perhaps half an hour and then we've left to come home.. phew!

What happened is that this extraordinarily loving and generous woman friend of ours has sent an email to her about my plucking, asking questions and giving a very valid thought - which was spot on about my age and hormonal change - and this is the wet-eyed bit.. she offered to pay the vet's bill.

We are still speechless with the amount of kindness and generosity but this just proves what she's thought for ages and this extraordinary gesture has just proved she's a special person..

"Darling girl.. we love you and your friendship is beyond value".

GeeGee Parrot.
January 19th, 2016.

No comments:

Post a Comment