Saturday 23 January 2016

ALLORA.. ANDIAMO.. I AM 'OME BUT WHAT DO I FIND!

Huh.. an unposted post.. Huh. Is she stupid or what? What, Dear Readers, is the point in writing a post but not posting it, eh?

Yes, it is me.. I.. GeeGee.. myself. And, whilst I am saying how silly she is.. for example, she's so daft she actually wrote about having supper with Leigh, Ossie and Otto without me last night! Did she think I wouldn't read the posts she'd written? Really, mothers, who'd 'ave 'em!

Anyway, back to MOI as Miss Piggy would say.. for this is MY BLOG.. lest she thinks she can hijack it away from moi. That person whom I always thought was quite pleasant, Matthew Figgis.. who is an incredibly highly qualified vet.. stuck a needle into me to draw blood and expected me to eat bird food, he obviously hadn't registered the fact I like soft boiled eggs and hummus with which to break my night's fast.

It wasn't her fault, I did hear her say to him that was what I have but I didn't get it.. never mind. I am home again.. home again jiggedy-jig. I have no nasty things lurking in my blood or my tumtum, I am NOT hormonal and apparently NOT all Congolese African Grey Parrots females lay eggs!

Unless, of course, they have a delicious 'ToyBoy' called Jasper but he's only six months old and I'm old, for I'll be twelve this July.. sigh.

'Je suis tricky', I'm also a Wooden Monkey, she's a Metal Tiger, in Chinese Astrology we are 'Mortal Enemies' and so, I was, I am sure, sent to her in order for the two of us to learn 'Forgiveness, Kindness, Humility, Patience, Tolerance and others things the name of which I don't know'. I am also a Leo, she is a Cancer.. have you ever seen a lion walking along with a crab?

Not a lot to report.. except I have this plastic collar around my neck, it is screwed together and she says I have to wear it for some time.. ugh.. you know you really can go 'off' people some times, can't you?

But at least, she did have the grace to make me an egg upon our arrival home, we're now in YumYum HQ, I am upon her darkened head.. watching every word she taps out.. she went to L'Oreal after she left me in the East Sheen jail, they have turned her into a dark blonde with low lights and she has her next appointment already booked for Leap Day, aka February 29th, to have other colours 'woven' in.

Our Lebanese friend Myra will be very pleased! For she's been badgering my mum to 'get rid of that pale colour as it makes you look so old' for months and you know what, she's right!

She was at Borough yesterday, so there's another batch of Kefir brewing in the (only) glass jar, she drinks it, I drink it, for we both love Kefir! So here we are.. just the two of us.. I see chickpeas are a'boiling on the stove, a new pot of palm nut oil, some goaty curd, a whole box of tangerines!

Yippee folks.. I'm home...... now, where's some crunchy cardboard?

GeeGee Parrot.
January 23rd, 2016.
PostScript: Oh my goodness me.. I have just realised it is MY Chinese year, the year of the Monkey this year and guess which month it id in this year? January! Is this the answer to my plucking and being somewhat 'strange'?

No comments:

Post a Comment