Sunday 24 January 2016

I must admit she's doing her best.. plenty of delicious yumyum & drinks.

But.. there's this wretched collar around my neck! And, you know mothers, as I am sure you had one yourself and they stick in their ways and mine, the silly woman, listens to Matthew, my vet, instead of me and I fear this collar will be on me for some time.

Therefore, I am taking the view that I'll take each day as it comes for to think about two months down the line, well, that certainly would depress moi!

She telephoned BUB yesterday evening, he's got FLU! Ugh, how sad 'cos a proper flu is a nasty virus, you don't get flu from being cold, some stupid person gives you the virus and so she's pretty careful about using anti-viral things in the form of spices and essential oils to keep our home (and us) free of these sneaky things.

This week we are going to BLOW open a scandalous racket being pulled by a company in South Molton Street, London W1.. the company blurb and the sales assistants say that they're an Israeli company and only use the purest ingredients in their products.. what utter dudu!

BUB dug about a bit and found all manner of things which I am sure the compamy would rather the public didn't know about, like a list of their ingredients, Petroleum Jelly being one, which some people are highly allergic to and the level of extortionate price marks up on their soap!

Ooh, we do like a good investgative job and BUB has done us proud! "Thanks Bub".

However, we'd thank him more if he slipped a slice or two of that Lemon & Lime Drizzle Cake he's just made into the post.. but she has to lose 4.5lbs to get back to 9.11.5lbs which she was two weeks ago, perhaps she had better NOT eat Lemon & Lime Drizzle Cake.. or any other cake!

Today is Sunday and we are spending it quietly at home. Her cohort in Dumpling-Eating is off doing another market and it's no fun just slurping a bowl of them by yourself, so she isn't going up to Marylebone, she'll stay with me and we'll do housework, or rather, she'll do it and I'll aid and abet from above.

It is extremely good to be home and "thank you all very much" for your emails that you sent showing your concern about my well-being, I am mighty touched.

GeeGee Parrot.
January 24th, 2016.

No comments:

Post a Comment