Thursday 21 January 2016

I'M IN JAIL IN EAST SHEEN.. THERE WILL BE A GUEST WRITER.. aka HER.. WRITING ALL THE NEWS IT'S FIT TO BLOG FOR THREE DAYS!

Sorry folks, I'm in jail until midday on Saturday, so I've asked her to keep you up to date with our news and, I hope, a couple of new recipes of dishes that she will practise on how to make whilst I am away.

I know that she's on the hunt for Palm Oil in a jar. African Grey Parrots eat Palm Nuts, we eat then for the oil, which is red. Don't ever buy it in a bottle, it is like Coconut oil.. it is hard, so a bottle is useless as it doesn't, and won't, pour out.

She's going to change from using olive oil to palm oil when she makes my hummus, with pure tahini, oil, garlic and water it's a wondrous thing and we both eat it with much delight.

Anyway, that's where I am.. sigh. But she gave Rebecca three tangerines and explained the membrane has to be removed, otherwise I sling them on the floor.

Wish me luck, they're doing two blood tests as well as fitting the collar.. "bye mum".

GeeGee Parrot.
January 21st, 2016.
PostScript: A Reddy* will be sent to the first person who comments on my blog as to who said "Bye mum" in a very famous film.. no, I ain't giving you no clue. * A Reddy is one of my tail feathers, they're highly prized by a few folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment