Wednesday 2 December 2015

SUGAR & SPICE GRINDERS @ £1.00 FOR THE SMALL SIZE & £3.00 FOR THE BIG ONES!

This title is information that I should have given you in my last post.. silly me. But hey, I'm only a Grey Parrot with a bald stomach, I can't do everything? Yes, alas and alack, old tumtum is bald again. That last stint in prison set 'me nerves' off again and I have nibbled my legs as well, she was muttering about putting the collar back on me but I think that it's safely buried in the sitting room.

Anyway, back to thes spice grinders, they're going as mini presents and will be wrapped up to look like crackers and will, I am sure, going to be well received. It goes to show she has your best interests at heart, for you don't have to spend fortunes on little gifts for friends, you just have to look and find things that are appropriate and for her lot, these are perfect!

So there you are. Just tap in www.mamysugarcraft.com and up will come the website from which you can buy both the baking accessories / baking decorations and also the herbs and spices.

And, in case you still aren't firing on all five cylinders.. they're a great price! You could buy several at £1.00 EACH! And so don't say we don't take care of your wellbeing, 'cos I think these are a truly 'cracking' idea.. just like crackers.. PipPip. it's the dreaded bedtime.

GeeGee Parrot.
December 2nd, 2015.

No comments:

Post a Comment