Tuesday 22 December 2015

"GOODBYE THIRD CAKE.. I HAVEN'T BEEN GIVEN A MORSEL OF EVEN ONE CRUMB.. TO WHOM DO I COMPLAIN?"

Three cakes were made and the third is just about to leave the flat.. it's sitting in the hall in a cake carrier but I, Dear Readers, have yet to taste a morsel of a crumbly crumb! I call that a bit of a swizz, don't you?

Well, I guess you and I are in the same boat, for unless you are one of the lucky few who actually get to receive or eat any of these cakes, you won't taste it either. And words have reached me that her slimming group raved about the one she took to yesterday's Christmas party! Gluten and Fat free.. what's not to love?

At least I have had my hummus and a soft boiled egg this morning and there's an unsuspecting Cox's apple sitting on the top of the big cupboard, so I can't really complain but it is a bit sad, don't you think? Or are you busy out there buying ground almonds and eight easy-peel oranges with which to make your own?

She's almost ready to leave, YumYum HQ has had a lick and a promise, so to has bathroom, the state of sitting room leaves a lot to be desired, it's where Big Cousin Bruce will be sleeping as of next Sunday, she'd better rock on and tidy it up sooner rather than later or she'll be doing it when we get home at midnight the night before.

And she won't want to be doing it then, I wouldn't, would you? She wishes she had been able to make the shelves in the secret storeroom but it wasn't possible, they're still in the sitting room, lots of them, plus vases etc and there's a lot of etc, I assure you.

Hey-ho.. fiddle-dee-dee.. She must go and I am going to FlapFlap up to the top of # 1 cupboard, she spent a considerable amount of time up there yesterday standing on the big step-ladder, she cleaned, laid sheets of paper, perch was scrubbed, swimming pool was emptied, given a good scrub, refilled, then placed into a very large shallow plastic box.

"It's to stop the water splashing out and soaking the newspaper GeeGee.. you'll get used to it, don't worry".. huh.. I think it looks veryvery suspicious, it reminds me of something but of what, I am not quite sure.

"Time to go",who said that? Apart from me just now, go on, hazard a guess, it ain't too hazardous!

GeeGee Parrot.
December 22nd, 2015.

No comments:

Post a Comment