Friday 17 April 2015

IN OUT IN OUT AND SHINE IT ALL ABOUT.. THAT'S WHAT ITS' ALL ABOUT!

No wonder the weather is wonky in England! Old Mr. Sun turns that torch of his on off on off on off so many times, he wears the batteries out. We went to bed last night with the temperature dropping like a stone, icy rain pouring down and we've awoken to a sunny and bright day this morning!

Much work to do this morning.. sheets to change.. rubbish to go out.. kitchen to clean.. 'cos it's the week end and we want a tidy home.

Eggs.. toast with the smallest scrape of goaty curd.. coffee. Isn't it funny, peculiar, how one can eat the same things for weeks on end and not get bored with it? Eggy-peggy is a great favourite of ours and no two plates of buttered ones ever taste the same!

A crunch of mixed peppers and a smidgen of salt make them a scrummy a dish and what a great way to "make my day", as Clint would say!

I slept well.. she slept badly.. as she had a strange, weird dream about Mussolini and his Blackshirts! Then she was too hot.. too cold.. goodness me, I eventually had to growl at her at some ungodly hour when she woke me up.. I don't like being woken up until it's time to actually get up.

I hope she will tell me more about her dream, so far she's muttered something about mosquitos, malaria and his project to drain the marshes. If she does, I'll tell you.

Much to do, she's got to go and you all know I can't tap iPad.. PipPip.

GeeGee Parrot.
April 17th, 2015.

No comments:

Post a Comment