Monday 23 January 2012

THEY have been out-and-about.

SHE and Debi, from Sheffield who came to visit us, have been out and about all over town. On Sunday THEY went to take poor, very sick iPad to the Apple Store on Covent Garden.

And they came home with NEW iPad, really new, fresh out of box iPad as SHE, aka SWSBO, said that as it wasn't HER fault the norty iCloud took all her stuff away, SHE was NOT going to accept a reconditioned one.

Dear Reader, they looked at her, SHE smiled very sweetly at them and they suddenly thought better about trying to enforce their company's policy as it wasn't going down too well with SWSBO...it means She Who Should Be Obeyed and usually refers to ME..

THEY've been hard at it ever since feeding their electrical pads with information, books, music, you name it, the iPads have been force fed it!

Thank goodness, though, THEY do like to eat and food has been eaten, they have been jaunting to such places as The Ridley Road Market in Islington, Broadway Market in Hackney and Streatham Hill...

At long last they came back last night and, finally, supper came, it was cold roast lamb with rice and beans, I love lamb and rice and beans, for pudding SHE had a deliciously ripe Persimmon, Debi is not a fruit eating human.. Thank goodness SHE lurves fruit as much as I do.

Debi deep cleaned the HP desktop, it took 2 hours to start up in Friday, so Debi got into HP's stomach and threw everything out, adjusted a couple of things, left it to download some stuff from Windows. They went out of the flat, came back, did more work on it and they went to bed, in the morning on Saturday, the desktop started and loaded just-like-that... Whoosh, it went!

So now everything behaves like it should do... But poor Miz Sony Vaio, she will have to go to see The Wizard as it appears every time the wireless switch is put on, the laptop crashes!

SHE has been talking lots to Debi, for Debi is going back to America when she has sold the house in Sheffield. And she is going to have Goaty Folk.. So Debi will have to talk with other Debbie who has several hundred Goaty Folks in Kent and who knows how to make Goaty Cheese.

And talking of Goaty Folk, guess WHOM SHE has found a photo of.... Why, none other than.... Miss Victoria Goat.

There is a wonderfully silly tale of Victoria the British Sanaan Goat, Balu the black Labrador, Ricky the Alsatian, Constance Human and HER, it happened in about 1961, loooong before I was born but it is funny and it will show you how mad SHE and HER mother are / were!

I will tell you that tale tomorrow, for tonight I am very tired, WE have all stayed up much TOO late every night, last night I was allowed to stay up even later but I got too above myself and got over excited and nipped dear Debi, it was because she closed her Laptop whilst I was watching a Pink Pig dancing and singing on U-tube... oh dear, the shame of it, SHE put ME to bed with no kiss on my snitch...

So I made a BIG fuss of her when I got up this am... but now I am just too tired, much too much to tell you about today, I will tell it all to YOU tomorrow.. whoops, nearly forgot my manners, I have to say "thank you" to BiBi dearest... sleep well Dear Reader, good night.

GeeGee Parrot.
January 23rd, 2012.

1 comment:

  1. Dearest Gee Gee
    My SHE left Likkle Miss and I all alone for MONTHS! Well, we think it was months, not really sure! SHE went to see you without even asking if I wanted to go. It was scary and dark downstairs! A really kind boy came to make sure we had food, but there was no lap to cuddle in or bed to muss up! These humans sometimes have no consideration! (Glad you gave her a nip, I would like to at times, but SHE gets the spray bottle after me) my SHE had a lovely time with you and your SHE. SHE says she owes your SHE so very much! (Bet your SHE gets catnip) Going now to find her lap...
    Your Furry Friend
    Mr. Yowie Boy Cat Esq.

    ReplyDelete