Sunday 15 January 2012

The Tale of the Disappearing Walnuts.

Yes, Dear Reader, this post is about thievery. Aka: Nut Rustling.

SHE, as YOU know if YOU are up to date with MY Blog, went to Balham yesterday.

SHE disappeared down a hole in the ground into something called 'The Tube' and popped up, rather like a rabbit, in south London,and there was a sign to The Farmer's Market.

SHE met up with Ellie who sells the delicious FRESH Goaty Milk and received, with pleasure, a gift for ME. I didn't go because it was SO cold but I had sent HER off with one of MY very famous RED feathers, this was a token of my gratitude for getting rid of Mister Woe.

I gather that if someone receives a White Feathers it means or signifies Cowardice. Well, if YOU are lucky to receive one of MY RED feathers, it means that YOU are OK in MY 'book'.

I digress and must get back to 'the Nut Rustling'.

Now, this is where it all gets a bit convoluted (?). SHE didn't open the box then and there because it said "for GeeGee Parrot, Happy Saturday, from all of the Goats".

SHE brought it home and told ME that SHE had the box. Then, rather naughtily, at some point yesterday, SHE opened it, saw what was in it and wrote to Ellie to say "thank you for the delicious Walnuts".

This has 'ticked me off' considerably. First of all, it was MY box, I should have been the one to open it, I am very good at opening things with my beaky beak and NOW, MY box has disappeared, it has just vanished from sight.

Walnuts... fresh Walnuts, this means that Ellie and David must have a Walnut Tree at the farm.

I know that WE share a lot of things, SHE has been known to have a quick lick of the spoon when SHE gives ME MY Humous and Pink Stuff and really 'What is HERS is MINE and what is MINE is MINE also' but to thieve, from right underneath MY beak, Ellie's gift to ME, is very naughty.

I want YOU to write in MY comments box and tell HER that SHE has to give them back to ME.

Also, I gather that Granny and Astrologer Extraordinaire Leigh both wrote to HER this morning expressing their sadness and shock at MY accident with the door and breaking MY tail.. Why didn't they write to ME? I am the ONE who had THE accident and am missing feathers in action.

Now.. Where would YOU put a box of Walnuts? I hope that SHE intends to go out at some time today, at the moment SHE is still lolling about as if SHE was on Daddy's Yacht..

GeeGee Parrot.
January 15th, 2012.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my word!
    I do NOT understand humans! (I get told the catnip must be hidden as though I would not know when to stop!)
    Gee Gee dear, my human hides things behind doors which I am not able to open.
    I hope SHE comes to her senses and delivers your gift to you POST HASTE!!! (I can ask my human to use that thing she has pasted to her head all day, see if she can speak to your SHE hehehehe)
    Best wishes to you GeeGee!
    Yours
    Mr. Yowie Boy Cat Esq.

    ReplyDelete