Wednesday 18 January 2012

CELEBRATION TIME... Crack open that barrel of Rum!

Shiver your timbers my hearties, walk the plank, sunken treasure, golden doubloons...

It is quite alright Dear Reader, I haven't been captured by a Man of War and tied to The Crow's Nest, but I am a Parrot, and as such, MUST have had an ancestor who Sailed The Spanish Main....

No, I am simply expressing my happiness and joy... For HER Professor at the hospital said 'the magic phrase' to HER this afternoon and the magic phrase was.....

Drum roll please......

"Sara, I am very happy to say that I discharging you, ALL of your last tests came back clear".

SHE doesn't have anything nasty, she does have something curious but it ain't 'nasty' like the big nasties which are bowel or colon cancer. SHE'll be around for a longgggg time and WE will play Pirates and drive YOU all mad with OUR antics and silly stuff....

SHE didn't tell anyone SHE was going to get the test results today but SHE deliberately invited Debi down to stay this week. As today SHE was going to have sad news or happy news, either way, Debs was the one SHE wanted to have here .. To help HER get ready to accept and deal with 'IT' OR she is absolutely guaranteed to be the one WE WILL BE very foolish with!

Pieces of Eight Jim Lad... Ship ahoy, Run up the Flag boy.. So go sit in the Bosun's Chair and tell the happy news..

"MY MAMA's OK".... Now excuse / pardon ME but I'm a bit 'wet eyed' so I'll leave you now.

My very best wishes to all.

GeeGee Parrot.
January 18th, 2012.

1 comment:

  1. EXTRAORDINARY NEWS!!! (Did a kitty back flip!)
    So, it shall be hazel nuts all around, and maybe some catnip for me! (If Debi remembers the hiding place, oh dear!)
    Miss Gee Gee, do please look after her, you know what she's like, don't let her turn any sharp corners or she'll be lost!
    Looking forward to pictures of you and the 2 SHE's!
    Yours Sincerely
    Mr. Yowie Boy Cat Esql

    ReplyDelete