Sunday 8 January 2012

Busy.. Back to Studio..

Dear Reader..

YOU must be very confused by the amount of the Posts that I have posted today, the reason is that tomorrow is January 9th and WE all go back to work at The Studio.

Yeah, I get to see my beloved Studio Owner and my equally beloved Lovely Assistant. And the gossip is that HE will be changing HIS name to Lovely Apprentice... Watch this space.

On Tuesday it is Studio Owners birthday and she is having a party and I am invited!

So tomorrow, SHE is taking HER high powered water jet water cleaner to do the cobbles and concrete outside and help Studio Owner get the Studio and the yard outside ready for the party on Tuesday.

Parties... I LURVE PARTIES. I get to ride around on HER head and generally have a marvellous time, hopefully a couple of MY friends will be there, that would be good to have a cuddle with them and to wish them a VERY Happy, Healthy and Prosperous New Year. Talking of New Years, the Year of The Dragon is the Chinese New Year which starts in February, I must ask HER to find out what Chinese sign I am, SHE is a Metal Tiger.

But with all the excitement of THE party and starting work again after such a long break, SHE may not have time to type out MY Blog... That is why I have given YOU, Dear Reader, a bit extra to keep you reading until I am able to get HER to sit down again which, more than likely, will not be until Thursday.

Like MacArthur said "I shall return".

GeeGee Parrot.
January 8th, 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment