Monday 30 January 2012

Mexico.. Russia.. Ukraine.. please will you write in MY Comments Box.

Hello Dear Readers - wherever you are.

I say "wherever you are" because how about this for some amazing news.. I have been told that there are people as far away as Russia reading MY Blog and I think this is thrilling. I love to think of folk in far-off lands reading MY Tales. I wish they would leave comments in the MY Comments Box, for that is why it is there.. so that folk write stuff, in English please.

Now I know who is reading MY Blog in Mexico, yes indeed, it is Ana Lilia, she is so pretty and she owes us an email with a photograph, a photograph of her at her friend's wedding in the pretty dress that she bought in Texas on her way back to Mexico from staying with US in London.

In Germany WE know that Rosamund reads MY Blog, maybe Lotta, her daughter, does as well, I haven't heard from Lotta for a while but as she has just bought a glorious new home in Hamburg, she is probably very busy making it into a delicious cosy and snug Lotta-Home and also she is busy, hard working Gurl.

WE would love to have lots of photos and news to talk about on MY Blog and WHEN I can get HER to get it all together to do it (properly) I will make sure that YOU get to see photos of ME.. I have never met any of MY Russian or Ukrainian Readers so they MUST see photos of ME ASAP.

Note to SELF to find photos.... also to go and ask HER to make some Tea.

This is a short post for MY lunch was a light one and I KNOW that there is Oat Soda Bread in the bread bin, this together with Goaty Butter, HOMEMADE Black Cherry Jam and a mug (for me) of Lapsang is MY idea of heaven.

Please don't be shy MY Russian and Ukrainian Readers, please write comments in MY Comments Box and join in with the fun, don't be just a number on the STATS of MY Blog. Infact, I don't like to think that ANY of MY Dear Readers are shy, please all write in MY Comments Box and join in the fun and laugh and smile.. and remember what I wrote...

"If you don't use it, YOU will lose it".. fit and toned muscles keep everything up!

I bid YOU all a very snug and warm "Welcome to Parrot Tales" written by MYSELF.

GeeGee Parrot.
January 30th, 2012.

1 comment:

  1. I am FIRST FOLLOWER but I have no face. How do I get one please?

    ReplyDelete