Thursday 17 March 2016

I'M IN PRISON..

Because this tv aerial engineer is going to be in and out of the flat, and this means in and out of our bedroom, for two hours tomorrow, I have been taken to jail. Worry not, Dear Readers, I'll be quite happy here for this short stay.

But I may have to stay there until Saturday morning as she has to run to Hackney after the aerial man leaves, she has an appointment to have her glasses checked and she then has to take something into Moorfields, so I doubt that she'll be back in time to collect me before jail closes at 6.00pm.

But this morning, she was thrilled to find just what she wanted, they're now in the post and should arrive with the recipients on Saturday morning as she paid for the box to go with First Class postage!

But that's all from me for tonight folks.. I'll be back here on Saturrday evening.

Don't forget that the clocks 'Spring' forward an hour in the UK this Sunday.. Goodie sunlight.. A real reason to be Chirpful..

GeeGee Parrot.
March 17th, 2016.
PostScript. St.Patrick's Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment