Thursday 2 August 2012

BAD BEAKY..

Oh dear, oh dear, Dear Readers.


I got myself in such disgrace today, there I was, hanging upside down playing Bad Bat Behaviour and suddenly ole Beaky got carried away and gave HER a nip.. suddenly YumYum HQ light was out, I was put in cage in disgrace.. not a word was spoken, SHE turned and left room.. sigh, norty Beaky.


When SHE came back ten minutes later, I was told that "I was an evil-no-good-monster-munching-pig-faced-disgusting-dudu-parrot" and that I better think twice about doing THAT again or SHE would go to Sheffield by HERSELF and I would find myself staying at Aviary in Animal Fair Pet Shop and NOT going to Yorkshire again.


Whoops.. 


So I have been on VERY best behaviour since Beaky struck.. such norty thing to do, I swear it is hanging upside down, blood rushing into 'bird brain' that causes this interference with Beaky's better behaviour mode.. never do ole nip otherwise, well, not HER anyway.


Come eight of clock, I was fed and given time to play on work  surface, SHE had a bit of something soft to eat, poor ole bat, mouth still sore, now taking stronger antibiotics to kill norty infection. Hope it goes quickly then jaw will start to heal properly which it won't do with horrid bug lurking about.


Still gargling with cooled boiled salty water and has to rinse immediately after eating, bit sad that as SHE loses delicious taste of what SHE has eaten!


SHE is hunting for huge Lemons from Amalfi as SHE wants to make HER favourite Risotto.. La Picena Stores, in Walton Street which is our lubby-jubbly-round-corner-Italian-deli did not have any, had to do with sprig of Basil instead, no Risotto for supper, SHE may have to go Lina Stores.


SHE has to do trip to Turkish Food Centre, very low on White Mulberries and completely out of Barberries.. YUM, I lurve it when SHE makes Compote of Fruits with these added to fruits, stick of PROPER Cinnamon and a Star Anise.. scrummydumptious with Yoghurt for breaking our fast in morning.. 


Hope SHE thinks kind thoughts about ME when SHE is in lovely Leila's food emporium and purchases box of their Hummus and a smaller box of Pink Stuff.. aka Taramasalata.


I saw 'Chicken Livers' written on HER magnetic fridge list, SHE makes such delicious, smmooooth liver pate made with herbs.. and no doubt will make extra pots and take some to Charity Shop where SHE does volunteer work, it is always appreciated! SHE seals it with spicey Clarified Butter..


Bedtime.. did YOU see how I said that?  I am minding MY p's and q's, no fiddling about giving HER a-run-a-round tonight.. if I want to play goalie in Debi's kitchen, I have to behave.. "Goodnight everyone".


GeeGee Parrot.
August 2nd, 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment