Tuesday 30 January 2018

BRIGHT SUNLIGHT.. IT'S A PITY SHE'S LOST HER SUNGLASSES..

It's a great day for gardening, the sun is ris, those outside birds are singing, it's a trifle chilly but she has clothes that can deal with the cold. 

The only 'boring' thing is that I have to stay home alone, because I'm a daft bird and haven't yet grown all of my clothes back.

She careful about her stuff when she goes out and this makes losing her sunglasses weird, and sad. For they had belonged to Constance, they were oval shaped tortoiseshell frames and pretty.

 So she got excited about The Optic Shop and their fantastic prices but has had bad news.. boohoo.. they only go up to a certain degree and her prescription is too high.

But at least she can buy frames from them, they're much cheaper, then get the frames filled with her prescriptions.

She needs glasses for both long and short distance, as the open angled glaucoma is causing the sight in her left eye to deteriorate.

Quelle Bummer.. never mind.

Let us think of nicer things.. she's bulbs to plant and barrow loads of manure to fetch for the new raised beds and tapping my post won't get either of those two gardening 'chores' done, will it?

She's off to don layers of clothing, I'll settle down on a comfy perch, I'm very fond of a shelf in the bedroom, it's a 'daytime' perch, by this I mean that I only use it when I am 'home alone'. 

With yumyum, a daylight bulb lamp and Radio 4. I shall be quite content, she'll be back before too long, it's far too cold to spend more than a few hours out there.  

GeeGee Parrot.
January 30th, 2018.
PostScript: www.theopticshop.co.uk may be ok for your prescription, contact them on:
Tel: 01656 858285.

No comments:

Post a Comment