Wednesday 10 February 2016

I'VE LEARNT LOTS OF NEW WORDS, WHETHER THEY'RE SUITABLE TO REPEAT IN POLITE SOCIETY WILL HAVE TO BE SEEN..

And she, meanwhile I gather, has been stuffing her face three times a day and sitting down to eat these delicious meals at a proper table using a napkin!

It is as warm as toast up here in our snug jail, as I am pleased to report that it has been windy and cold in Wiltshire, that'll larn (teach) her to go to stay with the Jenner tribe without moi! For they like Kasukos (Swahilli for parrot) in that household, Peter's parents having had Polly, herself an African Grey, many years ago in Kenya.

Anyway, I plan to give her a reallyreally hard time because for years I haven't had to go into jail but, within the past few months, I've been in jail three times plus suffered the indignity of having needles stuck into me.

So there we are, mind you, I've been paying attention to what those naughty boys, Freddy & Teddy, have been saying, as the words still make Sandy go pink. I wonder what my mama will say? Well, we'll find out tomorrow folks 'cos I think she's coming home as she's probably eaten them out of house and home and knows that fish and friends smell after three days!

The temperature is dropping like a stone in a pond, it is heading for zero in Pewsey, blimey, that's a bit parky, isn't it? Hugo would have called it 'Brass Monkey weather' and, he'd have been right!

We will be back with more posts tomorrow for there is a simply scrumptious recipe that she's going to tell you how to find, it is from an extremely famous America chef who lives in Paris, his name is David Lebovitz, he writes an excellent blog which is always full of the most delicious veryvery slurpy food and the recipe is for Chocolate Babka.. dream on folks, it'll be here tomorrow!

In the meantime, she wants to say to those Goaty humans that Michele (who cooked it most beautifully) said to tell you that the leg of kid meat was truly delicious and thank you to all concern.

Cheerio Dear Readers, I am so glad it ain't zero degrees in deepest Kensington, that we feathered folks are as snug as bugs in our aviary. Please put a bit of suet and food out for your birds in this weather and do make sure to break the ice on the bird bath please.

GeeGee Parrot.
February 10th, 2016.

No comments:

Post a Comment