Wednesday 24 April 2013

OUR PICNIC BASKET PACKED TICK.. ONE PARROT IN TRAVELLING CAGE TICK!!

Dear Readers.. SHE didn't arrive home until eight o'clock last night! It was so late, a good thing I had radio, wallaby, nuts, fruit and seeds to occupy ME or I would have been extremely bored.

I gave HER a good 'Beaking' and then proceeded to eat a large proportion of HER supper, that will teach HER! And yes, SHE did have Vietnamese for lunch for I sniffed a certain smell when SHE was cuddling ME and apologising for being late. 

Apparently the Jeffyre Museum was very busy, there were many students doing research and lots of overseas visitors and yet, it was, as always, a calm oasis and one that is totally unique, there is nowhere else in the world quite like this.

People were sitting on the central lawn and the benches just inside the wall, because finally, old Sun switched on his biggest beam and the day turned out to be very warm.

And throughout London, there were people in t.shirts and no jackets, this makes such a change to their psyche and general demeanor, it is very hard to be grumpy when old Sun is out and about..

And talking of 'out & about'.. that is where WE are going.. yes folks, I am off to the plot today, in MY big travelling cage. When WE get there I will have a roof on it so that I have shade but it will be oh so good to have fresh wind blowing through MY feathers.

Now, I wonder if the 'Under Eleven's' team will be playing today? For I am sure that I will be able to whistle up that 'Referees Whistle' again.. heehee.. that did cause so much chaos and confusion but everyone had to admit.. that, indeedy, I do blow a very fine whistle.

Now WE are off to catch the bus and WE hope that YOU have a happy day. Remember.. all YOU have to do is put YOUR lips together and blow! That's how YOU whistle.. heehee..

GeeGee Parrot.
April 24th, 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment