Saturday 19 April 2014

SHE HAS A NEW NAME AND IT IS.. NUTSY!

HeeHee.. and how very apt it is too, for most of you know she is as daft as a March Hare, mind you, I cannot talk, as I am probably as mad but somehow people expect 'different' behaviour from a Grey Parrot, I mean, you probably do, especially if you've been reading my Blog for some time.

It is ok, we know we are as mad as can be.. in her case it is the result of having to be responsible for the last twenty plus years of her working life.

When you are dealing with electricity, which can and does kill, you have to be extremely circumspect and careful.

Bit now she doesn't have to deal with that sort of stuff any longer and so she is as dotty or NUTSY as she wants to be!

Who called her this, go on, stand up MaryLou, stand up and be counted. Yes, Dear Readers, it was MaryLou in Illinois who called her the following.. "Grand, nutsy and wonderful garden friend".. and you know what? 

She thinks it is the best and nicest thing that anyone has called her for ages!

(No accounting for taste), that's me that said that. Perhaps I should not have for I know what is for lunch tomorrow, whoops, too late, it's in print!

Right, enough of this frivolity. This morning she called Cousin Bruce, why do I want to say that in an Australian accent?

And he is a'comin to stay with us for a three day long weekend in May, so expect all sorts of mad Tales to appear around about the middle of next month, for I think that he, too, could be classified as Nutsy! Heaven knows what the two of them will get up to? For no stone will be left unturned.

Thanks MaryLou, you will cause a lot of smiles and head-nodding as her friends, around the world who read my Blog, will undoubtedly agree with you.

I am off to doze on pole, she is off to take money out of a wall and is then going to the market.

PipPip Dear Readers.. PipPip.

GeeGee Parrot.
April 19th, 2014. 

3 comments:

  1. Actually GeeGee...I'm as Barmy as a Bag of Badgers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You see what you have started MaryLou.. apparently my cousin who is coming to stay next month is as barmy as a bag full of Badgers!

    ReplyDelete