Sunday 30 March 2014

Sorry folks.. not a long post tonight.. she is too tired and I can't tap iPad!

She took the grass trimmer engine out to the garden and did all of the grass.. it is a heavy beast and she is tired, so having had a very light collation, our lights will go out at thirty minutes past nine of the evening clock.

Fresh air plus hard strenous exercise is great for the figure and health (but boring, "who goes to bed at this hour", I asked her, "Us" was the response). Huh, I am almost ten, will I ever be allowed to stay up late, I wonder? 

Never mind, going to bed early means that we will be as fit as a Butcher's Dog. No, I have no idea where she got that expression from.

Tomorrow's post is about VERY serious stuff. Part of it will be about another African Grey Parrot and the other part will be about a woman who lives in the North of England.. an Animal person. 

No.. Beaky ain't giving you any more clues, you, Dear Reader, will have to come back and read my Blog tomorrow.

Good night to you all.. wherever you may be.

GeeGee Parrot.
March 30th, 2014.
Oh.. I know why I am so discombobulated, it is because the clocks went forward last night.. duh.

No comments:

Post a Comment