Sunday 2 March 2014

PINK THINGS ON HER HEAD..

Greetings.. Dear Readers.. greetings. 

It is a strange afternoon here at home in deepest Knightsbridge.. it is a 'trifle' chilly as SHE has announced that as Spring has sprung, boiler is off (ugh) except for an hour in the early morning and an hour in the early evening (come back winter is what I mumble under MY breath).

And SHE has got something seriously wrong with HER head! SHE washed HER hair before lunch and fiddled about a bit, I wasn't watching as tail feathers had to be preened and I did not really see what went on.

SHE wrapped a towel around HER head and WE went into YumYum HQ. Lunch was tasty, white-wet cupboard did the washing up and WE retired to lie on bed to write MY Blog.

Now YOU all know that I sit on HER head whilst SHE taps iPad, for it is MY Blog and I have to be sure that SHE does not slip in other stuff. 

But.. ugh.. what are these? There are pink spiky things all over HER head, how on earth is a bird supposed to stand on those? 

SHE got quite uppitty when Beaky pulled at one and said in fierce voice "leave MY curler alone please", well, excuse ME, I thought. 

Apparently it is Tereza's fault, for it is her birthday today and SHE is going to the birthday tea party with curled hair! 

Violins playing sad tune in background please..

I get to stay home.. sigh. I wonder if there are any knitting needles or pens lying about? I am sure they would do their best to keep ME amused whilst I am home alone.

(Don't feel too sorry for ME, SHE has been at home all day so I did not have MY morning doze, I will have this whilst SHE is upstairs).

GeeGee Parrot.
March 2nd, 2014.

No comments:

Post a Comment