Sunday 2 March 2014

OUT TO CELEBRATE TEREZA'S BIRTHDAY & TO EAT CHEESECAKE..

The pink things were taken out of HER hair, SHE took HER face out of a jar and put it on.

I know that sounds most peculiar but as SHE says "I am going to put MY face on or take MY face off", I guess it does live in a jar because there is always one in HER hand when SHE does it.

SHE put on a dress, brushed HER hair, slipped on a cardigan, kissed ME on Beaky and went out of the door.

Only to come straight back in! Curious, I thought. What has SHE forgotten: got the wrong day, Tereza's present, to put perfume on?

Only for HER to disappear into hall cupboard, even more curious, I thought.

Another kiss on Beaky and out of the door SHE went, locklock went door keys and I heard steps going up the stairs.

I flew to bedroom door, it is one of MY favourite places to doze, for it is a cosy door just the right width for toes to perch on. 

I shook tail, fluffed feathers and settled down to doze and wait for HER to come home. I dreamt of funny things and whilst in happy land of nod, I found MY thoughts drifting to warm places and sunny lands.

Warmth drifted through MY feathers and off I sailed.. ooh, what was that, it sounded like keys in lock, it was, SHE had come home.

But it was not a dream, the flat was toasty warm,
ahhh, that was what SHE was doing when SHE disappeared into the hall cupboard, SHE switched on mr.boiler.

SHE had seen it was starting to rain when SHE first went out and knew the flat would get cold, knowing that it would be cosy and warm upstairs in Tereza's home, SHE knew SHE could not leave ME in the cold.

A small act of kindness to a small grey girl, now YOU see why I love MY mum. By the way, such a relief, those pink things have gone and HER head is back to its' normal shape!

GeeGee Parrot.
March 2nd, 2014.
Aka Tereza's birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment