Wednesday 19 February 2014

SHE LISTENS TO LBC 97.3.. I PREFER TO BOOGIE..

Greetings to YOU all.. WE know that Dear Reader Rosamund down under in Australia is reading MY Blog, she sent HER an email this morning, long email full of stuff to which SHE is going to reply to this evening.

Dear Readers Pegeen and Marylou in snow covered Illinois are up to date as well and so is an old school friend Sally in France.

Sally's gas tank is not where it should be! It should be sitting underground and not, therefore, visible but with all the rain they have had, well there it is, naked to the eye! 

SHE has just plugged in the whoosh machine and turned on the radio.. grrrrr. Listening to Radio, when ironing, should not be allowed.. no sirree.

One should have loud Salsa music on.. for have YOU ever tried to boogie to 97.3? And will it make HER laugh, I doubt it, sigh. 

It is at times like this that I miss Gloria.. oooh.. She and I had such fun on ironing days.. it was a very good thing that the upstairs neighbour is NOT here all the time! 

For Gloria, the whoosh machine, the cd player and I made so much noise.. oh, such happy days they 
were.. SHE is much quieter than Gloria (boring).

Gloria, being Columbian by birth, sang in Spanish,
and knew all the words to those wonderful tunes which cd player would 'belt' out, I zoom-zoomed around the room with joy and screeched at MY top volume (which, I assure YOU, is very loud) and whoosh machine whooshed.

YOU now see why LBC does not have quite the same effect? Never mind.. it is good to be up to date on current affairs but some, most, are grim.

Today SHE is off up to The British Library and the going to George to collect the green shoes. I will doze on a door and dream of sunny days, they have not been here for the longest time, I do wish Spring would spring.

Never mind, the days are longer, it is not as cold as it was two weeks ago when WE shared bed with three hot water bottles.. Spring is a'coming, albeit, rather slowly.

I wish claw could change that switch to cd player for I am sure there is a disc in there.

GeeGee Parrot.
February 19th, 2014.

No comments:

Post a Comment