Wednesday 18 March 2015

A HEART WARMING ~ TO US ~ TRUE TALE ABOUT A LITTLE BAG!

She has returned home from gallivanting about with all sorts of medical folks and she is incredibly tired. So this true tale will be told tomorrow..

But here is just a snippet.. of what happened yesterday.. she spoke with a fabric colleague yesterday and that made her think to herself " where is that friend of mine, Sylvie Jones, what's she a'doing, I'll send her a text message and I hope that her mobile number is still the same".

So the text message was sent and much later in the day, she received a call from Mrs. Jones. Well, you would think they had only not spoken for a week or two, except for the amount of news they had to tell each other!

The last time she had spoken with Sylvie, she had just stopped coaching six Olympic athletes! And was doing something completely different, which was web design! Rod, her husband, was doing things in and with the motor industry and he had developed something, of which he sent her a couple of samples.

But that is your lot for today.. I know, I can be extremely annoying sometimes.. I do apologise.

Like I apologised profusely to her this morning for giving her finger that crunchy-munch. I climbed out of my cage this morning and made it very obvious that what I wanted was to go back to bed in her bed and have a kiss and a cuddle and apologise.

So we did.. for two hours! Then she had to get up in order to be at the dentist on time at 10.30 sharp.

But I'll come back and tell you the lovely tale about Sylvie and Rod Jones tomorrow. It's a very happy tale and it goes to show that good things can and DO happen to good, nice folk sometimes.

Gosh.. even I am sleepy at half past six of the evening clock and I didn't have to give copious amount of blood or not eat all day because of a new filling having to be kept dry.

Asta manana amigos, that is for Karen.. who had the bare faced cheek to tell us she has been down south of the River Grande border (in Mexico) for two weeks, we bet she is just lolling about in the sun and eating gaucamole with fresh limes, my mama is, needless to say, reallyreally envious.

Sigh.. but here the blossom is coming out on the trees, so maybe Spring is coming back again, we can but hope and dream, can't we?

GeeGee Parrot.
March 18th, 2015.

No comments:

Post a Comment