Tuesday 21 February 2012

NORTY POST EATING BLOG

Sorry everyone... I HAVE written and no sooner did I press 'SAVE' than the entire post disappeared into never-never land.. and never were seen again.. this has happened three, yes, three times and the ONLY thing Blog does not eat is the title.

Tomorrow SHE is working at the Charity Shop, SHE leaves at 5pm and will take norty iPad to Apple Store and ask them "what on earth is going on"...

So this is why YOU haven't heard from ME. SHE even went to look in iCloud but there was nothing there, I do hope there is nothing wrong with THIS iPad, SHE has already had one that was faulty and didn't store things.

WE send YOU our best wishes and hope to be back with Parrot Tales of Life as soon as possible. So "hang in there folks", WE have to get this norty machine to behave, if the truth were being told, "is it?", I ask HER, I am not very impressed by the behaviour of iPad...

GeeGee Parrot.
February 21st, 2012.


No comments:

Post a Comment