Saturday 9 December 2017

EMMA BEDDINGTON HAS WRITTEN AN ARTICLE IN THE GUARDIAN.. "SO WHAT" YOU SAY, WELL.. HAVE A LOOK AT THE PHOTO!

It's very bright and shiny out there, this, of course, signifies that it is brass monkey weather.. aka veryvery chilly-billy indeed.

But here I am to make you snort with laughter. Do you read the Guardian newspaper? Well, we suggest you do today and on other days too. 

Anyway, back to making you snort with laugher, there's an article in the paper today written by Emma Beddington and we want you to 'see' it, because there's a photograph that not only make her snort, she choked as well!

For there is Emma.. with a chicken on her head. And seeing as she is never going to allow a photo of herself with me perched upon her head to be published, she thinks that's it a good idea for you to realise that yes, it's true. Birds, of all breeds, find sitting on a warm head very cosy.

Alas and alack, I have blotted my copy-book. She was getting laptop to wake up and I was a trifle bored so flew to the top of the bookshelf in which the television lives.

And found two new paperback books, now you all know I can't resist a good book, they're oh so crunchy.

So Beaky was having a grand old time when something made her look up from tapping laptop and she saw what was going on.

Good grief, her scream made me flap practically into next week, she threw laptop off her lap, jumped up, reached for the two books and said "oh ...., GeeGee this is beyond awful, you've just munched Pats' Christmas present".

It wasn't my finest hour.. I am now in the deepest dudu that you can possibly imagine and she has done all manner of sneaky things to try to prevent me gaining access to the bookcases beside her bed.

And now, she's going out.. boohoo. She's going to get bird yumyum, I have bowls of this to snack on whilst she's out and at night, just in case I feel peckish.

Now that takes me back to chickens, they peck.

Adios amigos..

GeeGee Parrot.
December 9th, 2017. 

No comments:

Post a Comment