Wednesday 27 May 2015

FROM SPELLING MISTAKES TO BAD GRAMMAR.. SIGH.

First it was a spelling mistake that she didn't pick up when she did a proof reading and now.. ugh.. she wrote "is worth diddley-squat" when I KNOW I said "are worth diddley-squat", so there we are. And here we are, posting very late in the day because our day started early with me having a bath!  

Ugh and it was not just a dunk in warm water bath, it was a full blown bath with bird shampoo! It was her fault I got Primrose Oil on my cheek feathers.. I was quite happy to have it there but no, a bath had to be had.. sigh.

But at least she blew me dry.. I am crazy-daisy about that machine which sends cool air flowing through my feathers and up my red bum.. it takes a long time to get every feather dry but she did and then I flew, with my dignity in rags, into our bedroom to check every feather and put it back into the right place.

Then she left to go about her business in Hammersmith, worked for four hours in the shop as a volunteer, came home, gave me a kiss and a cuddle, a handful of cashews and she and old WW left to go to Lidl.

She needs their dark chocolate, almonds and hazelnuts in order to make salami, pistachio nuts we already have in the fridge (to keep them fresh). There are two large salami being made tomorrow morning, followed by a quick run to the allotments to pick roses for Susan's birthday which is on Friday.

So that's all I have to report, the traffic going down and over Chelsea Bridge is a nightmare, so we'll be going to Streatham Hill by train on Friday. But now we are heading to bed and we'll both be fast asleep by half past ten, she gets up early, between four and five o'clock, you see to make herself a mug of LapySang and goes outside to water plants and trees and to sniff the morning air.

No, of course I don't get up at that ridiculous hour, I get up at about half past eight. So we wish you a happy evening.. or day if you are 'down under'.. ChopChop.

GeeGee Parrot.
May 27th, 2015.

No comments:

Post a Comment