Wednesday 12 June 2013

OH.. I SWING THROUGH THE AIR WITH THE GREATEST OF EASE..

A daring young bird on her flying trapeze.. I'm GeeGee.. the African Grey..

Well.. howdy folks! It is YOUR favourite Blog writing Parrot here. And I am very happy to be able to report that everything is extremely well in MY life.. as I hope it is with YOU?

WE have just had an very early supper.. more like 'a high tea'. SHE is underneath MY toes (I am standing on HER head) and as it has now started to rain, SHE is not likely to go out of sight by disappearing out of that front door. 

At the garden, there is a bed that is full of sweet onions, which Mister Pigeon was not interested in at all.. until SHE tucked in some Brassicas.. now those fat grey Pigeons are starting to show signs of interest and SHE has noticed that a couple of leaves have been beaked. Huh.. 

WE are not having that! Having taken the trouble of sewing seeds and growing them at home, then planting them out.. WE are ..... if they are going to be Pigeon fodder. 

So two lots netting are going to be sewn together
to cover this bed, it has to be wide enough to cover the bed and have a decent drop on all four sides. 

And OUR favourite 99p store has very kindly provided packs of metal tent pegs (10 to a pack) with which the netting will be secured to the ground. So it is yah boo to YOU Mister Pigeon!

My tummy is full of scrummydumptious yumyum,  so I am off to pole and SHE is off to sew.. 

And I'm a poet.. but YOU didn't know it.. 

GeeGee Parrot.
June 12th, 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment