Wednesday 12 June 2013

I BET SHE'S WISHING SHE'D GONE OUT... HeeHeeHee!

Raindrops are falling on the street.. pavement's wet.. garden is a'drinkin up the water and SHE's a'wishin SHE'd gone out.. for I am being intensely annoying.. I am 'ringing' the landline or HER cell / mobile.. constantly!

Please Mum, it ain't MY fault!! Tummy tumtum is full of yummy yumyum.. therefore, MY blood sugar level is high and I am a happy bird.. and what do birdies do when they're happy? 

Why.. They sing.. but, I ain't got a song.. sigh.. so I ring telephones or incoming faxes, or bark like little Jack Parker, the mini Dachshund that lives up the street, or miaow like the cat that lives in the next door flat.. or quack, don't know where I learn "quack" but it usually makes HER laugh.

So.. Are YOU sure YOU want a Parrot? WE are like Puff that Magic Dragon who lived by the sea.. WE live a very, very long time.

Poor mama.. SHE has retreated to the YumYum HQ to do the washing up.. that's when YOU know the parent is really annoyed or upset with 'one'.. as usually SHE gives it to electric watery white box who lives under the work surface, YOU'd know it as dishwasher..

But WE might go to bed early as SHE has busy day tomorrow and will be home late, I am being left behind, not surprised after MY 'Talent Show' tonight! Then Friday.. another busy day, followed by going to Kew for tea with Leigh, then out late again for supper.

As long as I am fed and watered! I don't mind.. for it is cold and dismal out there.. and who wants raindrops falling on their head? Not ME, I'd rather be in bed..

GeeGee Parrot.
June 12th, 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment