Sunday 5 June 2016

PESKY WOMAN!

She spent most of last week out and about and woke me up early on Friday and Saturday, like really early, so when I saw today was going to be a fine day, I thought 'oh good, she'll go to the allotment and leave me in peace to have a doze'..

Huh.. no, she didn't get dressed into street clothes, she put on comfy-stay-at-home-clothes and proceeded to strip down YumYum HQ to wash and tidy everything. Then it was the turn of bathroom and finally, bedroom. Such too'ing and fro'ing went on, I got tired and retreated to top of chilly white larder.. aka fridge.. and played at destroyer of all things cardboardy.

I found the walls are lined with plyboard, very crunchy is plyboard! Unfortunately, she caught me red-Beaked nibbling this whilst she was talking to BUB, she wasn't happy to discover this new habit of mine. Such is life.. I got the 'finger being waved in front of Beaky treatment'.

Weigh-in tomorrow, I have no idea if she's lost any lbs, however, she is visibly slimmer and a pair of Bergdorf Goodman trousers in an American size 4 are now much too loose around the hips, she has no hips! Even at her fattest her hips were never large, they're now non-existent.

She tried on other American trousers, which all fitted in the waist, some are even loose but they're all are too big in the hip area. She'll take to them to a tailor as their waistbands need to come off to allow them to be altered properly.

So tomorrow, it's library, weigh-in and back home to finish sorting through clothes, she has things that just don't work for her any longer, they make her look like orphan Annie as they're much too big for her.

Rice and peas with smoked mackerel was her lunch and supper was a tub of IshPol.. very slurpy stuff IshPol, she'll be hunting in Bartek for fresh beetroot, a red cabbage, a horseradish root and fresh ginger on Tuesday for she was given a small tub of red cabbage sauerkraut with beetroot and a small amount of fresh ginger root. It was VERY good and will be a cinch to make with a mandolin. She will also grate raw beetroots and horseradish root together, that's a great combination! Tasty with pork or beef.

But now, she can hardly stop yawning, it's her own fault, she got up at 05.15am this morning! Daft woman, I'm very glad she didn't even think of asking me if I wanted to get up. Beaky would have given her 'what-for' if she had been silly enough to do that!

But it is past nine of the evening clock and I am quite ready to go to sleep, she'll doubtless wake us up with a mug of LapySang at some unholy hour tomorrow, so I had better go shut-eye.

Chirps to you all.. especially to BUB.. he knows why.

GeeGee Parrot.
June 5th, 2016.

No comments:

Post a Comment