Wednesday 29 June 2016

I WILL NOT ALLOW ADVERTISEMENTS TO BE POSTED AS 'COMMENTS' ON MY BLOG.

It has gone.. poof!

Someone with the 'name' of Sarah Coleman posted a long rambling comment on my last post. By 'her' grammatically incorrect usage of English, I am pretty sure that she was not English and as I'm not going to be responsible for any dodgy deals, who knows what she was trying to peddle to us, I have deleted it.

I will not allow scams of any sort to be inflicted upon you, my Dear Readers, or myself. I will only allow comments about the posts or contact from friends, followers or readers. I will not allow these people, who wish to rip us off to flog with their dodgy deals, space on my blog.

Gottit!

GeeGee Parrot.
June 29th, 2016.
PostScript: This is to refresh your memories about MYbirthday! It's on July 29th and I enjoy getting birthday cards and packages, just as much as you do, so don't forget. I'll be twelve. Roll on being a teen-ager! Ooh, that made her face go a bit pale! 

No comments:

Post a Comment