Saturday 28 July 2012

Revlon 'treatments' by HER..

Goodness ME.. there really is no peace for those of us who like to practise siesta snoozing.

I was unaware that when SHE was out this morning an packet of large nail files were bought.. and was not at all suspicious when invited to join HER in bathroom, I thought SHE was going to wash HER hair or play with washing machine.. how wrong was I!

Suddenly, I was upside down wrapped in a towel and SHE was molesting MY feet with an emery board, actually, I must confess I knew MY claws were a trifle too long.

Now I know how Debi-in-Sheffield must have felt when she gave her a pedicure, but at least she wasn't trussed up in towel and laid on her side with feet sticking out, MY dears, how undignified can one be?

SHE is very good at doing feet and hands, back in dark ages, aka 'The Seventies', SHE worked for Revlon International and in those days if you wanted to do any course, they were delighted to train you.

SHE knows how to do all 'that' stuff, dying hair, doing highlights, pedicures, manicures, facials, waxing, etc.. luckily MY claws are only things SHE gets to fiddle with.. I take care of rest of MY person with trusty friend ole Beaky Beak.

SHE took various small brown bottles out of boxes and has gone into YumYum HQ.. and is grinding dried Mint, Orange Peel and Sage together with Baking Powder, Himalayan Salt, essential oils of Lemon, Mint, Myrrh with tincture of Myrrh.. oh, I know what is happening, SHE is making a new batch of her tooth powder.

SHE is fussy about HER food and equally fussy about what cleanses HER skin and teeth.

I surely hope YOU are too?

GeeGee Parrot
July 28th, 2012.. day that Knightsbridge was silent.. no cars on Brompon Road, only bikes!

No comments:

Post a Comment