Wednesday 21 February 2018

I AM AFRAID TO SAY I SNIGGERED.. FOR WHAT DID SHE USED TO WORK WITH? ELECTRICITY & WHAT DID SHE ALWAYS TELL HER CLIENTS TO DO.. "CHECK THE PLUG & FUSE".

Thank goodness she looked at the plug before she took her 'ick-dick' laptop to Dr. Raja. Because there was nothing wrong with it, all that was wrong, was the plug had been pulled half way out of the socket and the battery had run out.

No power equals no laptop.. need I say more?

"Silly Billy mama" is what I said after I had stopped sniggering. Well, that helps this months budget considerably, doesn't it?

Now all she has to do is buy a new steam iron and she won't be going to Peter Jones for that!

No, she'll go to Wilko on Fulham Broadway, they sell all the things that Peter Jones and John Lewis used to before their buyers got too grand and stopped stocking things like washing soda and white vinegar.

They also sell an extremely good range of steam irons.. and you know how much I lurve a good iron, one that goes "whoosh".. the noise brings back memories of Gloria, she was our adorable, brilliant, wonderful housekeeper and my nanny when mama travelled.

Gloria ironed like an Angel and whilst she did so, she and I listened to Salsa music at full volume. "Whoosh" went steam iron whilst I flew around the sitting room at high speed screeching in delight!

God only knows what a neighbor would have said! It's certainly a good thing we don't have any.

Anyway, there we are.. ick-dick laptop wasn't. It's up and running and she is a'tapping on it as I dictate.

We will be back later with all our news that's fit to print.. pippip.

GeeGee Parrot.
February 21st, 2018.

No comments:

Post a Comment