Monday 19 March 2012

TERMS OF ENDEARMENT.....

Good evening to YOU all... WE see those norty Australian Dear Readers are back reading MY Blog so WE will also say "Gudday"...

Yes, I have food in tummy, 'wind under tail' and life is good.. in fact, I see that Madame Darcy noticed that I had 'wind under tail' and posted a comment after reading last night's post, very astute woman that... WE wish her all the best with her knee, she has had an operation and is, WE hope, doing the exercises to make it flexible and strong. WE want to read more on HER blog, she writes about her life with 'ole J-J and her seven sons', yes, YOU read it right.. she had seven boys!

What does your beloved call YOU, Dear Reader? I ask YOU this because WE were in the kitchen cooking today and I realised that if someone was listening to HER talking to ME, well... they would think SHE was an ole meanie and that SHE didn't like ME very much...

I will give YOU a small example of what SHE calls me to MY Beak! I am called Stinky, Smelly Chops, Stinky-No-Good-Doodle-Bugging-Parrot, Funky Munky, Fat Face, Captain Beaky and her Crew, Book Eating Monster Mouse, Silly Bird...

And I LURVE HER.. because when SHE is calling ME these 'dreadful' names.. SHE is usually giving ME a cuddle and a kiss... and scratch about the chops..

WE had nice things happen today, one came from Jo, she is a Dear Reader, aka Granny. She is a seriously bright and clever woman who reads 'proper' books and stuff and do YOU know what she wrote to HER this morning?

YOU better sit down Dear Reader... for Jo wrote "oh, your blog is the highlight of my day", I know, I know, she undoubtedly is being TOO generous with her praise, she is probably after a 'Reddy', that's what it is.. Note to SELF: Put Reddy into post to Jo immediately!

And another nice thing was that WE heard from Debi in Sheffield. Her team of Doctors are 'on the case'... YIPPEE.. and about time too! How is she supposed to get about without crutches? WE still can't believe it as only two months ago Debi came to stay for a long week end and HER and Debi ran all over town .. up hill, down hill, all over the place and now Debi cannot walk without crutches, something went in her spine and now she is in great pain.

Later on in the day SHE was in North End Road Market, SHE went to Dickinsons the Butcher, into ole Wicker Trolley went.. Cumberland Sausages, Unsmoked Bacon, 2 dozen Eggs, from Geoff's wife, Sally, SHE got Tomatoes, Mushrooms and delicious Bread from Baker, yummy tummy, WE have Gill's sister and brother-in-law staying and they are in for a SCRUMMYDUMPTIOUS breakfast!

IF I remember to behave myself and NOT get too excited about the whole thing, I will have an egg... oh pleeeease.. oh Heavens-to-Betsy, HOW I LURVE Fried Egg.. sunny side up on Rye.

Oh, it is enough to make MY chops water.. the other thing that makes MY chops water is the sight of a Persimmon.. and ole Wicker spilt Beans and told ME that SHE bought some, Fried Egg AND Persimmon.. I would be good for a whole day! Promise.. Not a Porky Pie, aka lie, in sight!

And to rhyme with sight comes night.. which it is, it is our bed time, SHE has to get up early to make 'Licky' and Mike their breakfast.. so WE send YOU our very bestest wishes.

Good night Dear Reader.

GeeGee Parrot.
March 19th, 2012.

1 comment:

  1. Dearest Gee Gee
    What wonderful breakfast for you! Have to admit, I did drool a bit reading that!
    Well, things have changed here Gee Gee, and I won't be writing to you any more, but my She will...My She can no longer play with me or clean my litter box. No more bending or chasing, and my She isn't agile enough to let me in and out, so she found me a new Forever Home with Miss Julie, her son Master Chris, and her partner man Mike. (Mike and I sometimes forget our manners, and ignore Miss Julie, it's a male bonding thing!) I miss my Debi She but know that she loved me enough to find someone who would love me just as much. Look after her for me Gee Gee, you know what those humans are like!
    All my love to my dearest friend
    Mr. Yowie Cat Esq.

    ReplyDelete