Monday 19 September 2016

IT'S SEPTEMBER 19th. COME BACK TOMORROW..

Because this post is short, real short! For I'm driving her nuts! Almond, Brazil, Cashew or Hazelnut.. take your pick! And I'll, surely, be banished to bed sooner rather than later, I fear!

She has changed my food to being a high protein one with lots of bones and chicken meat! And, oh boy, it's been like rocket fuel! HeeHee.. old Beaky's in full whistle mode and I'm whistling songs that I never even knew I knew!

And I do so want to tell you about the jaunt that I went on yesterday! Yes, a proper jaunt! So please come back tomorrow, I'm sorry but she's had a day and a half today with a huge amount of running about getting things to various people and arranging things for other people and she's got a full day starting tomorrow at 11.00am.

She'll tap old iPad tomorrow for me and then she's going up the road to our Lebanese friends to blow her top! For their electrician is being worse than flippin' useless and they're still without power in their sitting room. When all the daft idiot has to do is run a new cable from the first floor junction box socket fuse down the staircase and create a new supply.

Blimey.. How we wish OUR Wizard was still working but he ain't, poor Rob has a 'problem' with his spine and is no longer able to do any physical work.

See you later alligator.. in a while crocodile..

GeeGee Parrot.
September 19th, 2016.

No comments:

Post a Comment