Tuesday 3 May 2016

A PEWSEY POST.. ABOUT PEOPLE WHO GOT TALLER.. VERYVERY CONFUSING!

Years ago, I met someone small called Poppy, I didn't see her for a couple of years and then I met her again when I came to Pewsey the last time in April 2015. I also met Freddie, her younger brother and Charlotte, her baby sister, Freddie was six and a half and Charlotte was two and a few months.

You won't remember but the last time mama came to stay in Pewsey earlier this year for Peter's birthday, I went to the avairy, so I haven't seen my small friends for fifteen months and my goodness me! What a shock! They're all BIGGER! How did that happened? Mama hasn't got taller, or bigger (well, she has in the past but bigger round-wise, not taller). These three munchkins have shot up in height!

I didn't get taller as I got older, when will they stop growing? Is this normal? Should I be concerned? Poppy is already up to Michele's shoulder! And soon she will be taller than my mama. We'll be the littlest of them all.. apart from Panda and Ginger but they trot about on four feet, it's not really the same, is it?

Anyway, today was Michele's birthday which was an extremely happy day, she scored lots of great presents and then the family in the way of Faith, Poppy, Freddie and Charlotte came for an early birthday supper.. bringing with them more presents and a truly most scrummydumptious home made birthday cake!

The birthday cake was made by Faith (Michele and Peter's daughter) out of chocolate and raspberries, sadly no cake for me.. sigh.. chocolate is poisonous for both dogs and parrots.. but I did have carrots and was introduced to slurpy-spicy Bombay mix over the past two days, so I'm not complaining!

And tomorrow is another day of celebration, Poppy will be ten.. and growing taller by the day.

Time for bed.. maybe there'll be another Pewsey Post tomorrow but at what time, I do not know. We have to go back to London as mama has to vote. But it won't be doomy or gloomy as our weather is supposed to becoming warmer, we'll go to the allotments and be in fresh air and sunshine.

That is very Chirpful making news, isn't it?

GeeGee Parrot.
May 3rd, 2016. 

No comments:

Post a Comment