Friday 5 June 2015

I COULD HAVE GONE & I WAS SORELY MISSED.. THERE WEREN'T ANY STORMS AND NO RAIN!

Wretched weather people.. they said "There will be torrential rain this afternoon in the London area and several thunderstorms" so she said to me "I am sorry sweetie, you'll have to stay here, it's going to be horrid".. and got dressed in rainproof boots and wore her long raincoat.

And sweltered in the heat of a hot and sunny afternoon. The whole gang was there and I wasn't.. and they ate boiled fruit cake with their tea.. slurpy-durpy.. and strawberries.. sigh. Grrrrr. Never mind. What can I do? Just insist that I go next week.

She's been invited to join two new friends from Rotary at a dinner in two weeks time, one of the benefits of becoming a Rotarian will be meeting people from all walks of life which will be very pleasant.. for you don't meet people working on an allotment whilst grubbing around in the mud!

All is well in our life.. she had ordered five new dresses from an on-line website, three are simply wonderful, the other two have to go back as she doesn't like the fabric and they're too short. But this was so simple, she collected them from the shop instead of waiting in for a delivery, if it had been cooler, she could have tried them on then and done the returns then as well but there is no problem, for she can do that, and they will handle the refund, on Monday.

Pretty dresses.. she's very pleased with them.

Otherwise, there is very little news, I know there was something that I was going to tell you but I've forgotten what it was, if I remember ~ I hope I do ~ I'll post it tomorrow.

Stay happy and healthy and enjoy your week end.. PipPip.

GeeGee Parrot.
June 5th, 2015.

No comments:

Post a Comment