Wednesday 27 August 2014

MERHABA..

What did I say? Well, Dear Readers, I said 'Hello' in Turkish and why did I say it in Turkish, well, it is because I have noticed that there a big bunch of people reading my Blog in Turkey!

This has happened before and then they disappeared / went away from Turkey and left for foreign lands.

I envisaged then drinking delicious coffee and eating that truly most delicious yumyum and reading my Blog and I wondered wether they were Turkish or of another nationality who were visiting. 

Who knows? Anyway, they're back reading the Tales of a Parrot and I think it is polite to greet them properly.

She has much to do today and thank goodness we awoke to a clear blue sky! Yippee.. for it has been extremely, gruesomely, wet for the past two days. Such amounts of water poured out of the sky that the five litre buckets, in which the three little Calamondin orange trees live, were full to the brim on Monday! 

Yes, we have had that much rain and that was the rain that came through the trees! Goodness knows how quickly they would have filled up if they had been in the open.

But that was then and this is now. There is much to do, a trip to make going south of the river (Thames) this afternoon, to change four Library books, to make a few telephone calls, there is LOTS of ironing but that will be done later this evening and at 1.45 of the afternoon clock she is due to be at L'Oreal for the second part of her hair colour treatment.

Then to the hairdressers tomorrow. For she has tried, oh, she has tried but she is bored to tears with 'long' hair! (Dear Readers, it was only just past her jaw..) but it is goinggg.. snip, snip, onto the floor it will go and guess what? 

She has decided that, stuff it, she cares not one blanketty blank who sees she wears hearing aids! And so she is going back to having really short hair again!

Her beloved Chris has retired.. boohoo..  so she is going to a new place and has chosen a man to cut her hair. Why? Well, Chris started out cutting mens' hair and she understood exactly what she wanted and so does this man, or he appeared to!

So watch this space folks.. actually, I much prefer her hair short, it is easier to hold onto when it is this way than when it is longer and she squeaks at me if I pull it!

Got to go, I wasn't hungry this morning and I fear that she is taking me back to YumYum HQ to try to tempt me with an egg, should I humour her by having a nibble! what do you think I should do?

'Elveda'.. that's 'Goodbye' in Turkish. Cool.. no?

GeeGee Parrot.
August 27th, 2014.

No comments:

Post a Comment