Wednesday 30 July 2014

AND ANOTHER GIFT TO COME.. BEING TEN AIN'T SO BAD AFTER ALL!

We always check the email in-box before we go to bed and guess what she found for me?

There was an email from Debbie, the goaty mum, who has just won a GOLD at the International Cheese Awards at Nantwich with one of her cheeses and another Silver, she already had one from last's year show. Very done to all those Goaty folk and their cheese making team.

Anyway, back to Debbie's email I go, she was wishing me belated birthday greetings and saying that, when she next sees my mum, Debbie will give her a special tub of Goaty Curd for me!

Yes, it will be ALL for me and this time I hope I get it, not like that tub of Walnuts, of which not a single one was offered to me, she scoffed the lot!

"Thank you Debbie" and we are both off to bed, she has to'ed and fro'ed all day long today and she is tired and quite ready to go to sleep and so am I.

GeeGee Parrot.
July 30th, 2014.

No comments:

Post a Comment