Saturday 19 July 2014

TOO HOT.. TOO TIRED.. NO POSTS!

Dear Readers, you all know that it is not me that taps the iPad, it is she that taps it, whilst I sit on her head and dictate.

Now, I have been fine as I get to loll about in our deliciously coooool home but she, poor dear, has been working in a very HOT shop.

They have been inundated with masses of massive donations and have not stopped all week, yes, she has been there more often than her usual one day.

They are very good at drinking lots of water but even still, she is 'wiped-out' at the end of the day and just about has the energy to chop her salad and to sort my supper out before she has a cool shower and crashes out on her bed.

So no posts have been posted, but we don't have any new news to tell you and the world's news is grim beyond belief, Gaza, Syria, Ukraine, the Malaysian aircraft shot down over the Ukraine.

I am not surprised that her hearing has deteriorated recently, for what nice things have there been for her to hear?

Not a lot, Dear Readers, not a lot. A couple of so-called friend's behaviour has been so off the wall that she actually discussed it with two colleagues at work this morning and by the way their jaws opened, she realised it was not just her that thought it more than a 'little' rude. 

But on the other hand, a dear friend, with more going-on in her life at the moment than five other people, took the time to take her out for a belated birthday lunch AND the trouble, when she was in California last week, to go a'hunting for her most favourite Caron perfume which is no longer available in the UK.

Dear friend.. aka Tereza.. thank you.

So there you are folks.. not a lot but I just thought I'd let you know we have not run away to never-never land where they have no WiFi.

I know I promised you all lots of yummy recipes but we are just drinking home made Sole (more on this in another post, yes, I know but I will tell you about it), Beet Kvass and raw Goat's milk Kefir, eating our dear Debbie's Goaty Curd Cheese and eating fermented summer vegetables (red onions, Hamburg parsley and beets) with our own home grown salad which is growing on our front wall.

I don't know whats a'growing on yours!

PipPip.. Dear Readers.. PipPip.

GeeGee Parrot.
July 19th, 2014.

No comments:

Post a Comment