Wednesday 23 November 2016

MORE R & P.. AND I'M NOW A SWINGING BIRD!

F'ing mice! One small sneaky bastard crept into my cage last night, climbed up the bars and sat on the seed dish to help itself to MY yumyum! I was furious and lunged at it but it just scooped lots of seed onto the bottom of the cage and scuttled down into the basement.

I was furious but she, Dear Readers, was beyond livid and decided then and there to think of something that would stop this happening ever again!

This morning she jumped a train to Romford, as she was having a treatment with Emma, and after the treatment she trotted off to Brewery Square where there's an amazzzing shop called Range.

In the Range she remembered that they sell chain by 2.5 metre lengths and fasteners. And when she came home, she got the tall stepladder and hoisted my cage up into the air! Right UP into the air! Who knew she had such muscles? Or such strength?

She threw the chains over the planks which form a shelf over the space where the cage is situated and attached them to the top of my cage, it now hangs up in the air a good distance above the table upon which the cage used to sit.

And high up the air in my new all swinging home, I'll now sleep in peace whilst down below the mice can grind their teeth as much as they like but they'll have to go to rummage and plunder elsewhere!

GeeGee Parrot.
November 23rd, 2016.

No comments:

Post a Comment