Wednesday 16 November 2016

LUCKY BUSTER BOXER DOG, THE ANIMALS SHOWED HIM HOW TO BOUNCE BUT SHE'S TOO BIG TO SHOW ME HOW TO SWING!

It's Winter, we watch more television in Winter which is how we have come to see the advert from John Lewis which features Buster the Boxer dog, who plays on the trampoline after watching all the wild animals playing on it on Christmas Eve.

He saw them through the window and realised it would be such fun to bounce about.. well, today she saw a swing which she thought that I would love to have to swing on. Except I am a silly widget and have to be shown that new toys aren't scary and the problem is that it's just a tad too small for her to swing on to show me how to swing.

Hello, are you up here with me or lolling about at the back of the class fast asleep? Anyway, there it is.. big, new and scary in my night cage! Luckily it's not yet time for her to say the dreaded words "GeeGee, it's bedtime", ugh.. they send me into a blue funk every night. So I have a couple of hours to wish it away, fat chance, I saw her screwing it to the bars.. ah well, such is life.

What's been a going on today? Not a lot I'm afraid, well, she's been out and about but WW stayed home with me and she only took a small basket so I knew she wasn't planning on going anywhere exciting.

She came home with DIY tools, a pack of masonry bits for her power drill, masking tape, sheets of very fine sandpaper and a packet of dried chick peas. They are for my hummus and need to be soaked before being boiled.

I think she mainlines gin, except I've sniffed and there's no smell of juniper! What can it be, she walks around happy as Larry and this is most surprising as she, correction, we are experiencing extraordinary times with these numpty builders not correctly tackling the problem of our wet bathroom floor.

Several friends are going through very tough times physically and emotionally and she was rocked back on her heels by her friend dying two weeks ago. However, she cannot improve other peoples lot, as really all a friend can do is to be supportive and an ear if people want to talk.

So tomorrow, yet again, numpty is coming back and yet again, I shall be locked in the bedroom for the duration of his stay. She has to go out as soon as he arrives to go and collect the red lantern which her lovely lamp maker has made into a splendid electric light. Numpty will drill the ceiling, put in plugs and fix the ceiling rose, then he'll hard wire the lantern into the mains.

Then she and Tereza are going out for lunch, I bet they go 'Chinese', I hope so and that she brings me back a Parrot Pouch, I love Chinese yumyum. Chopchop.. Hullyhully.

GeeGee Parrot.
November 16th, 2016.

No comments:

Post a Comment