Thursday 23 November 2017

HEY FOLKS.. EASY PEELS ARE BACK!

What an amazingly beautiful sky! And, it was dry underfoot, so what wasn't there to love about a day like today? Even the thought of going to meet the new dentist didn't wipe the smile off her face as she left the house.

She came back with WW late this afternoon and WW's basket had several paper bags in it, now you couldn't see what swag she'd brought but you know me.. I can smell yumyum a mile away and the smells coming out of those bags were mighty good!

There were three packs of very slurpy Grecian dried figs, fresh walnuts, persimmons, you might know them as sharon fruits or kakis and then.. oh, ho ho.. true winter fruits.. CITRUS!

Indeed, there was a bag of my favourite citrus fruits.. sixteen easy peel Satumas. Oh, I love these little orange fruits, so does she and we have a veryvery special proceedure when eating these delicious things. She slips the skins off, separates the slices, bites each piece in half, pulls the membrane off and puts them on 'my' plate.

I eat mine veryvery slooowly, unlike her, who munches three times, then whoosh, they're down her throat! So my pile lasts a whole evening but she's fair and doesn't steal even one!

Now stick around folks.. 'cos my next post also involves citrus fruits made into a cake.. yes cake but it's a special cake 'cos it doesn't have any of that gruesome wheat in it, so she can, and does, eat it!

YubbaDubbaDoo.. we just love cake!

GeeGee Parrot.
November 23rd, 2017.

No comments:

Post a Comment