Wednesday 3 October 2012

OFF TO PICK ROSES FOR TWO GUESTS ARRIVING TOMORROW.

SO this post will be short.. but I will be back later.. SHE has to go to garden to pick 'smelly' Roses for guests who arrive tomorrow..

Lovely things autumn Roses.. their smell is wondrous and perfume a room beautifully without being too over powering like Lillies can be sometimes.

WE will have a very pleasant four days with our guests.. they have a kitten called Blackberry.. why such a name, have YOU never looked at a kittens paw? Their puds look jurst like the Blackberry symbol!

SHE will take them to Animal Fair, Abingdon Road, London W8.  This emporium is supplier of wondrous things for birds, cats and dogs, SHE has known shop and all the staff for ages.. it is where I go to stay if SHE goes away and I do not go with HER.

I suspect that MANY items will be purchased for young Master Blackberry.. they sound as if they are as soppy about him as SHE is about ME.. and that is quite right for all 'children', animal or human should be lurved and played with.

Sadly they are only with us for such a short while.. they leave on the 9th to go back to work. But.. that is what happens.. friends come and go.. it is jurst lovely to see them whilst they are here.

Now.. which door am I going to perch on today? SHE has closed a couple.. to stop ME going in and molesting clean rooms, I suspect!

Or, I suppose I could go and finish destroying that cardboard box..

Now there's a thing... ooh, for I lurve to rip cardboard.. so very satisfying to crunch it with ole Beaky.. sharpens Ole Beaky too.. yes, that is the order for today.. a good crunch and munch with ole Beaky.. 

GeeGee Parrot.
October 3rd, 2012.

1 comment: