Wednesday 8 March 2023

GeeGee my African Grey Parrot

I am sorry to write this will be the last post on this blog as I have to write the following news.

At 6.35pm on the 18th of October 2022, GeeGee died in my hands. She died as the result of a heart attack.

Wrapped in a scarlet woolen scarf, I buried her on the 20th of October on my allotment, a place where she had been an extremely happy visitor for all the 18 years we had been together.

To say that I miss my little Grey feathery faced girl and am saddened beyond belief is an understatement. 

And so I send thanks to all of you, who knew her personally or through this blog, who heard of her death from myself or through mutual friends and have expressed sympathy or condolences about her death.

Goodbye to you all and thank you for reading GeeGee's blog. 

Sally.
8th March, 2023.


No comments:

Post a Comment