Saturday 27 April 2019

SORRY FOLKS, SHE'S ALIVE BUT HAVING A DIFFICULT TIME, WE'LL BE BACK MORE OFTEN WHEN SHE FEELS BETTER.

Back to A&E she went but to a hospital where she is a patient and for another medical reason. 

The nice doctor said "You were right to come in, your blood tests show you have a severe infection and we are going to put a drip into you. I've updated this information onto your medical notes and to your consultant, he will almost certainly want to see you quite soon to run more tests."

But they didn't keep her in overnight and armed with things that look like horse pills (yes, that big) she came home but by then it was much too late to pick me up from where she had left me.

Which wasn't with our Lebanese friends as they had both been out when she left to go to the hospital, so I was left with a kindly neighbour where I have been before but it isn't the same.

Mama collected me the next day, by which time I had chewed a lot of my wing tips again.. that made her very sad.

I know, silly me but it is worrying for a small fat grey person, aka me, when things like this happen.

Anyway, she isn't feeling 'great' and as the weather is grotty, to say the least, we're at home, she is taking life quietly and remembering to take the antibiotics 3 times a day for the infection and first thing in the morning for her heart.

This is my mum.. who gardens all day long, I can't believe (neither can she) that these two medical things have happened. But they have and so she has to be a little careful for a while until all is revealed as to the reason for her heart attacks and this infection.

This explains our silence.. we're here but ticking over quietly.

GeeGee Parrot.
April 27th, 2019.

No comments:

Post a Comment